Blorainfo – Two houses in Tobo Village, Jati District, Blora Regency, caught fire. It is suspected that the fire was sparked by a short circuit.”Yes, that’s true.
A house fire occurred in Dukuh Cerme, Tobo Village, Jati District,” said Head of Tobo Village, Edi Supoyo on Saturday (25/3/2023).
The incident occurred at around 09.45 WIB. The two houses belong to Surasmin (57) and Suwarno (45), residents of Dukuh Cerme RT 05 RW 01, Tobo Village, Jati District, Blora.
A local resident, Badri, said that the fire was thought to have started in the living room of Surasmin’s house.
Read Too: Trafo Exploded Rubbed Tree, Blora Square Was Dark || Blorainfo
Because the house was made of teak wood, the fire easily spread throughout the house.
“Most likely it was a short circuit. The fire came from Mr. Surasmin’s house. Mr.
Suwarno’s house was affected, because the houses are close together, it’s really close,” Badri explained.There were no casualties in the fire.
Losses are estimated at hundreds of millions of rupiah.
Visid Too: Karaoke Venues in Blora Close During Ramadan || Blorainfo
“Mbah Min (Surasmin) has 3 houses. 1 unit is around Rp. 250 million, because the boards (teak wood) are 3 centimeters.
The lowest is Rp. 750 million. There are lots of securities, furniture is also special, expensive. For Mbah Suwarno (losses) it is around Rp. 100 million,” said Badri.
“The house was empty, then the victim’s neighbor contacted the person concerned that his house had caught fire,” explained Subardi.